Having Difficult Conversations in a Remote Work Environment
Internal audit leaders often must deliver difficult messages to your staff and stakeholders. Having difficult conversations is hard enough face-to-face, but can be quite challenging when working remotely.RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW
Difficult Conversations Can Be EASY!
There are ways to enhance your skills at delivering difficult messages, and not damage key relationships along the way. In fact, it's EASY when you use Intuitive Leadership, Neural Influence, and Mental Mastery skills.
In this one-hour discussion we will explain exactly how to make difficult conversations more comfortable and EASY so:
- people understand and listen to you
- you deliver difficult messages in a way that gets people to take action
- you continue developing and maintaining relationships even in a remote work environment
- the mistakes most people make causing conversations to become difficult
- how to modify what you do and say so even difficult conversations are less challenging and EASY
- how to adapt for success in a remote working environment
There is limited seating for this special event, so register now.
Field: Personal Development
Delivery Method: Group
CPE Hours: 1.0
CPE will be issued by cRisk Academy 1-2 weeks after the event. You agree to receive messages from cRisk Academy so they can send your CPE certificate.
Identify and manage emotions so conversations don't become difficult.
Use psychology and the principles of influence that get people to take action.
Skills that become second nature, so you know exactly what to say and do.